COMPCOOLER 4.0 L Double Chambers Quick Release Hydration Bladder
COMP-DCHB40 (4.0 L Bladder) for Single Compartment Backpack and Dual Compartments Backpack
COMP-DCHB (4.0L Bladder) for Backpack ONLY
Note: (4.0L is too big for Univest)
Advantages for Double chambers quick release hydration Bladder
1. Two cooling modes: Cool mode (10-15C) circulates by the second chamber and Cold mode (5-8C) circulates by main chamber.
2. Extend cooling time: it may increase 50-100% cooling time by cool mode.
3. Hydration: user may connect drinking tube to OUTLET #2 and drink after ICE has melted.
4. No frozen for quick fittings: Fill water into ROLL TOP and freeze. NO water in screw top before freezing. It make sure no frozen for quick fittings and quick connection with pump unit.
5. Bladder shape: Two straps inside bladder to keep the regualr shape after ice melt.
Compcooler ICE bladder was designed for use in Personal ICE Water Cooling Systems only. It includes main chamber for water frozen or holds ice cubes and the second chamber for water circulation.
Description for 2.5L Double Chambers Quick Release Hydration Bladder
1)ROLL-TOP: Water is frozen (or holds ICE cubes).
2) SCREW-TOP: Cold water is circulated for heat transfer.
Do not freeze circ water.
Step I – Freeze bladder. Fill water into ROLL TOP and freeze. （NO water in screw top before freezing.)
Step II – AFTER roll top is frozen, fill circulation water in SCREW TOP chamber.
Step III – Connect ICE bladder to cooling unit using #1 quick connects. Start circulationwith ON/OFF switch.
(NOTE: Operation for roll top, user need to hold thumb location on bladder to close roll top.)
-User may connect drinking tube to OUTLET #2 and drink after ICE has melted.
ICE Cubes option:
-For instant use, fill ICE cubes with a small amount water into ROLL TOP chamber. Attach #2 quick connects. (ICE cubes may melt faster than frozen bladder. Hydration is not available if #2 quick connects used for cooling.)
Disconnect bladder from cooling unit and remove moisture –then hang to dry with towel inserted in top of bladder.